Dealing With Emotions And Emotional Clients Online Master Class
You won’t want to miss grabbing your seat for this Online Master Class!
When: Monday March 30th, 6:15pm -7:15pm
Where: Online via Zoom meeting. Register below.
Presenter: Glenda Irwin
Why should I attend?
- For Your Professional Development commitment
- To aid your mindfulness practice and professional capabilities
- To experience mentorship from one of NZ’s leading mindfulness trainers
What will I get from attending?
- Outlines on how awareness changes the coach/client dynamic for the better
- Tools for use during client distress
- Ask an expert about mindful approaches during emotional overload.
How can I apply my learning?
- Use mindfulness in your own life; experience balance your clients will find palpable.
- Offer the benefit of mindful guidance to your clients as a tool to ‘re-boot’ a difficult session
- Take up a regular meditation practice and afford yourself enhanced clarity (of self and clients).
A small contribution by ANZCAL members of $10 towards the cost is required to attend this online master class. Please complete the registration form below and we will be in touch on how to make your payment and join the class. Look forward to seeing you.
Not a member of ANZCAL? No problem you can still attend. The cost will be $50.