Online Mentoring Session
The first session is at 6pm on Monday 22nd July and offers you:
- An opportunity to discuss challenges within a small group. (Maximum of five coaches per group session)
- Opportunity to share the “uncomfortable bits of coaching” and have learning opportunities in a safe environment.
- Recognition of attendance as part of your required Supervision hours
- Affordable mentoring, just $25 per person, as your membership subsidises your attendance.
Please read the rules of engagement and confidentiality agreement and complete the short request to attend form. We will be in touch to confirm whether your request has been successful and how to make payment.
Rules Of Engagement And Confidentiality Agreement
- Attendees should email their questions/challenges for the session to email@example.com by Thursday 18th July, so we can prepare and ensure a productive and rewarding session for all attendees.
- If a client is discussed during the mentoring session only their first name, age, job type and gender can be used.
- All written, electronic and oral information and materials disclosed by ANZCAL or the attendees, prior/during and after the mentoring session , constitute Confidential Information. This information must not be discussed or shared with anybody else.
- Under no circumstances will ANZCAL or any attendee record the online mentoring sessions.
- Payment of $25 is non-refundable unless your place is filled by somebody else.
Request To Attend
Please ensure you have read and understand the rules of engagement and confidentiality agreement, prior to completing this form.