Online Mentoring Session
Interested in attending an ANZCAL online mentoring session? But not sure what to expect?
Well this is what attendees had to say about the last one:
“Thanks so much for organising such a useful webinar. It was 100% motivating and relevant. Plus I loved the opportunity to connect with other life coaches.”
“I found the session resourceful. I enjoyed the interaction and found questions posed by fellow coaches, very insightful and especially pausing before asking or answering a question. “
“I found it really interesting and would like another one. The ideas I got for my issues was helpful and it was good to meet other people who were doing the same thing.”
So why not join us for the next mentoring session led by Coach, Counsellor and Mentor Helen Yerex , supported by Christine and Paul.
Our next session is Monday 7th September @6.15pm. It will offer you opportunity to:
- Help you understand what is going on in the mind of your client from their behaviour and what they do or don’t say.
- Discuss challenges within the coach/client relationships in a small group. (Maximum of five coaches per group session)
- Share the “uncomfortable bits of coaching” and have learning opportunities in a safe environment.
- Review your coaching work in a professional mentoring session
- Recognition of attendance as part of your required supervision hours
- Affordable mentoring, just $35 per person, as your membership subsidises your attendance.
Please read the rules of engagement and confidentiality agreement and complete the short request to attend form. We will be in touch to confirm whether your request has been successful and how to make payment.
Rules Of Engagement And Confidentiality Agreement
- Attendees should email their questions/challenges for the session to email@example.com by Thursday 3rd September, so we can prepare and ensure a productive and rewarding session for all attendees.
- If a client is discussed during the mentoring session only their first name, age, job type and gender can be used.
- All written, electronic and oral information and materials disclosed by ANZCAL or the attendees, prior/during and after the mentoring session , constitute Confidential Information. This information must not be discussed or shared with anybody else.
- Under no circumstances will ANZCAL or any attendee record the online mentoring sessions.
- Payment of $35 is non-refundable unless your place is filled by somebody else.
Request To Attend
Please ensure you have read and understand the rules of engagement and confidentiality agreement, prior to completing this form.