Uncovering People’s Real Motivational Drivers
- What patterns are running within people
- The power of the values that create motivation
- About listeningfor those values and how to check in with them
- Understanding the link between these values and the actions people take
- Experiences that have not been successful are still useful
- How misalignment or internal conflicts can impede progress to achieving outcomes
- How to format the questions you might want to ask
- The power of being flexible with your questioning in order to help your coachee find their outcomes
- The art of powerful listening
- How to be more confident in yourself when working with people
Working with the aspect of you as the Coach, this interactive session will help you to develop great curious questioning that allows the person to find their own answers.
We will work with helping to discover and develop motivation in aspects of a person’s life and coach from that point for outcomes.
So whether you are Team Leader, Manager, Coach of any sort or someone who is interested in understanding how to access motivation in others, this workshop WILL benefit you.
NOTE: For ANZCAL members at Associate level, this professional development will help you with more tools to move to the Professional level and offer reiteration or new skills to those at Professional and Master level.
This practical workshop will be run by Christine Walter. She is a Master NLP Practitioner and NLP Trainer, Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and mBit Coach.
As a bonus, this professional development includes a FREE TICKET to the ANZCAL Coaches Mix n Mingle Networking Evening that follows.
The cost to attend this professional development workshop is just $95 for ANZCAL members.
Not an ANZCAL member? That is fine. The cost will be $150.
Reserve your place on this professional development by completing the short form and we will be in touch regarding payment.