Professional Membership Mentoring Programme
Are you an Associate coach who:
- Is ready to challenge yourself as a person and a Coach?
- Is ready to take your coaching sessions to another level?
- Wants to learn more techniques and how to use them within a coaching session?
- Is open to mentoring and self-reflection to be even better?
- Wants to train and strengthen your skills with like minded people in a nurturing, supportive, and positive group?
- Wants to be more confident talking and presenting in groups?
- Wants to become a Professional Coaching level member?
Whether you coach within a team or within a private practice here is an opportunity for you.
We are bringing back the Professional Membership Mentoring Programme for Associate level coaches.
What is it about?
Piloted in 2020, this programme takes you through a five-to-six-month programme that takes your coaching to another level.
- You will be coached to achieve your goal and you will coach others to help them achieve theirs.
- You will have a primary mentor who will be there for you through the journey to offer you encouragement and where necessary, more coaching.
- You will be joining a small, select group of coaches who, like you, are committed to this journey too.
- We will coach you! We will challenge you! We will celebrate with you! We are on your team!
There will be no more than eight people on this programme. Selection is made from applicants.
What is required of you?
You will need to:
- Commit to two coaching sessions at least fortnightly. One where you will be coached, the other to be a Coach
- Commit to the full programme. If you think you will only be available for part of it – do not apply.
- Be open to learning and extending yourself.
- Be prepared to complete regular planning and regular self-reflection to extend your coaching ability.
- Attend an evening group session for the personal and coaching development every two to four weeks.
- Be prepared to really walk your talk.
Please note: Competency in all aspects of the programme is required to become a Professional Coach Level member. Even if you do not complete this in the time of the course your personal mentor will continue to work with you to help you attain the level.
What previous participants have said:
“The standout moments would be the effect this programme is having on me personally. It is developing me into a much more settled and complete person. I am exploring more about myself that I had not uncovered before starting this programme.” – Kathy
‘Probably starting to coach someone way out of my comfort zone was a great learning experience which I might not have had without the programme.’ – Birte
“The standout moments for me were wisdom calls and breakout rooms” – Melanie
‘Some of the standout moments for me were the workshops and time we have together as a group; Time with my mentor on a regular basis; having access to Paul and Christine as mentors and that you are both so approachable; the small group of coaches/coaches means that we get to develop a relationship in some way with all of the group; and the ability to connect via zoom / video chat given that we live all over has been great” – Tina
‘I think the combination of everything makes it just a fabulous programme – thanks Paul and Christine!’ – Birte
Who are the mentors?
The mentors are Christine Walter, Paul Walmsley and Jordan Shearer.
What is my investment?
Other than your time and commitment a financial investment of $2850 is required. And, you will get FREE attendance to the 2 day Introduction to NLP which is online in November. This is valued at $195.
How do I apply?
Send your enquiry to email@example.com. We will send you a few questions for you to answer which will become part of the selection process. We only want people who are committed to the programme. That is part of the magic of this group.
There is no financial commitment until you are accepted on the programme.