Welcome to the Australia and New Zealand Coaching Alliance
Our mission is to empower and support professional coaches across Australia and New Zealand to make a positive and profound difference in the lives of others.
We believe in our coaches fully and are here to support them. Our coaches are authentic, progressive, proactive people with a vision to make a difference in their communities by assisting people to make positive life changes, transformations and to reach their potential. We are about making a positive difference, one person at a time.
We also know that coaching occurs in many different ways and across many different platforms. It can be from a teacher who believes in their students’ potential or a team leader or manager who takes the time to connect with their team members; or it might be a sports coach who just wants the players to believe in their ability as much as the coach does. So the Alliance is about supporting all of the coaches out there, not only Life Coaches but Managers, health workers, customer service people – anyone who wants to leave their legacy in a positive way. We are here to empower coaches and quality coaching no matter how it occurs.
Benefits of Joining Our Organisation
By joining our organisation you will:
- Enjoy the support of a growing organisation dedicated to your success and professional fulfilment
- Obtain professional accreditation and certification as a Coach and use the ANZCAL accreditation level logo in your marketing materials and on your website
- If you are setting up your own coaching business we offer marketing and promotional resources and assistance to support you in finding your own clients to build a thriving and sustainable coaching practice
- Have access to our coaching referral service allowing you to promote yourself through our website and network
- Have access to our closed ANZCAL Facebook group for sharing ideas, knowledge and receiving support from like-minded people
- Enjoy regular newsletters and have the opportunity to contribute to these
- Access future masterclass coaching training sessions and online workshops
- Receive “membership pricing” to ANZCAL coaching events and gatherings
And know, this is just for starters, there is more to come!
Click here to find out more about how you can join us…
ANZCAL EVENTS COMING UP
Online Mentoring Session – 3rd March 2021 @6.15pm
Interested in attending an ANZCAL online mentoring session? But not sure what to expect?
mBIT Coach Certification Training – 19th-22nd March 2021
🍉 Take your communication / coaching ability to another level
🍉 Help your clients work through their internal conflicts between thoughts, feelings and action?
🍉 Learn how to work with debilitating emotions such as frustration and anger?
🍉 Learn ways to stop overthinking and start moving.
🍉 And so much more….
Pay it Forward!!
- FairySteps4Ella campaign. You too can give a little towards improving little Ella’s life by clicking and donating here.
- Lifeline Aotearoa
- Ronald McDonald House
- Amazing Things Happen With A Fit Mind through the Akimbo app.
- I Got Your Back Pack (IGYBP), by providing care packs for women and children needing access to Safe Homes.