Welcome to the Australia and New Zealand Coaching Alliance
Our mission is to empower and support professional coaches across Australia and New Zealand to make a positive and profound difference in the lives of others.
We believe in our coaches fully and are here to support them. Our coaches are authentic, progressive, proactive people with a vision to make a difference in their communities by assisting people to make positive life changes, transformations and to reach their potential. We are about making a positive difference, one person at a time.
We also know that coaching occurs in many different ways and across many different platforms. It can be from a teacher who believes in their students’ potential or a team leader or manager who takes the time to connect with their team members; or it might be a sports coach who just wants the players to believe in their ability as much as the coach does. So the Alliance is about supporting all of the coaches out there, not only Life Coaches but Managers, health workers, customer service people – anyone who wants to leave their legacy in a positive way. We are here to empower coaches and quality coaching no matter how it occurs.
Benefits of Joining Our Organisation
By joining our organisation you will:
- Enjoy the support of a growing organisation dedicated to your success and professional fulfilment
- Obtain professional accreditation and certification as a Coach and use the ANZCAL accreditation level logo in your marketing materials and on your website
- If you are setting up your own coaching business we offer marketing and promotional resources and assistance to support you in finding your own clients to build a thriving and sustainable coaching practice
- Have access to our coaching referral service allowing you to promote yourself through our website and network
- Have access to our closed ANZCAL Facebook group for sharing ideas, knowledge and receiving support from like-minded people
- Enjoy regular newsletters and have the opportunity to contribute to these
- Access future masterclass coaching training sessions and online workshops
- Receive “membership pricing” to ANZCAL coaching events and gatherings
And know, this is just for starters, there is more to come!
Click here to find out more about how you can join us…
ANZCAL EVENTS COMING UP
Auckland Mix n Mingle Networking Event – Thursday 12 August
Want to meet like minded people and hear great speakers?
We thought so too.
Join us at Auckland Rose Park Hotel from 5.30pm on Thursday 12th August for a fun and entertaining ANZCAL Coaches Mix n Mingle evening.
Enjoy chatting to like minded people over nibbles, refreshments and later listen to our two great guest speakers:
🍉 Gail Reichert – introducing the Emotional Culture Deck tool and how it can be used in coaching and with teams.
🍉 Dr Suzanne Henwood – discussing Utilising Breath to Enhance Coaching
Members and non members welcome so spread the word to anyone who might be interested. There are limited numbers so find out more and register TODAY!
An Introduction to NLP – Saturday 21st – Sunday 22nd August
This is a live online two day introduction to NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming).
After a brief introduction to what NLP is/isn’t learn through a series of presentations and practical exercises:
🍉 How to use, through understanding, the conscious and unconscious mind
🍉How to alter the perceptions of your life through NLP Presuppositions
🍉How to know your outcome and achieve your desired goals
🍉 New and improved communication skills, including rapport building, tonality, sensory acuity, pacing and leading
🍉 Alphabet Edit and Anchoring techniques
🍉And much more…
This is what some attendees had to say about the course:
“Amazing course and amazing people! Even on a sunny weekend…..nothing I’d rather do! :)”
I found the online introduction to NLP course run by Paul and Christine very engaging and also extremely well run and informative. The course is fast moving and entertaining and i would encourage anyone who is a life coach
Hypnotherapist or similar and has an interest in NLP to do this course.
So, don’t delay – find out more and register TODAY.
Pay it Forward!!
- FairySteps4Ella campaign. You too can give a little towards improving little Ella’s life by clicking and donating here.
- Lifeline Aotearoa
- Ronald McDonald House
- Amazing Things Happen With A Fit Mind through the Akimbo app.
- I Got Your Back Pack (IGYBP), by providing care packs for women and children needing access to Safe Homes.